Richard Wisker is a British singer, born in Ilford, London, and went to Wanstead High School from 2006 to 2011, is from London. The Richard Wisker net worth is $1 million. First seen on British television in the January 2010 episode of Tracy Beaker Returns, he had previously appeared in the January 2009 episode of The Bill’s January 2010 episode of Law and Order: UK.
Career and early life:
In addition to his acting skills, Richard Walker has a beautiful voice. Broken” by Richard Wisker was his first solo single, released in 2012. After receiving positive feedback from fans, he published a rendition of a song by a musical influence, Michael Jackson. His covers of popular songs like “Holla at Me” and “Man in the Mirror” have done well. His second single, “Taste Like Nandos,” came out in 2013.
Richard Wisker study her school education at Wanstead High School. His college name is unknown.
Family & Relationship:
Our research indicates that Richard Wisker is likely unmarried and has never been engaged. As of January 12, 2023, Richard Wisker is currently single. As far as we know, Richard Wisker has never been in a relationship. Your input on Richard Wisker’s potential romantic history would be much appreciated.
The height of Richard Wisker is 5 feet and 9 inches. The body weight of Richard Wisker is 62 Kg. Richard Wisker has a hazel green eye with brown hair color.
Richard Wisker Net Worth:
Richard Wisker is a well-known and highly successful TV actor. Our research indicates that Richard Wisker is net worth is $1 million after accounting for his profile on Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider.
Career in Music:
Richard Wisker is not only talented as an actor but also as a vocalist. Richard Wisker’s debut solo single, titled “Broken,” was released in 2012. Fans reacted well to the song, so he has continued to release cover versions of songs by artists that have inspired him, such as Michael Jackson. Many enjoy his renditions of well-known songs like “Holla At Me” and “Man in the Mirror.” With “Taste Like Nandos,” his second hit, he broke through the music scene in 2013.
Scandals and Disputes
Richard Wisker, driving a white Mercedes, ran over a woman on December 2, 2015, in London’s E13 neighborhood and then drove off without stopping to aid. With his guilty plea on March 2, 2016, he lost five points on his license and paid a fine of 685 pounds.
- Wisker appeared in “Lost in Time,” a two-part episode of The Sarah Jane Adventures from 2010. He played George Woods.
- Wisker’s breakout performance came in the CBBC drama Tracy Beaker Returns. His character, Liam O’Donovan, was played by him.
- In addition to his reputation as a musician, Wisker is also well-known as a broadcaster. As of May 2011, he presents Friday Download on the CBBC Channel. This show was intended as children’s television entertainment. In addition to Aidan Davis, Ceallach Spellman, Dionne Bromfield, Georgia Lock, and Tyger Drew-Honey hosted the show. The total number of episodes shown was 9.
- As far as I can tell, Wisker is a brilliant performer in some different areas. Stratford Centre signed him to sing there. Wisker’s first official single came out in March 2012.
- The CBBC sitcom Dani’s Castle aired there. Since 2013, Wisker has portrayed Rick. Also, he was in the Up All Night Movie.
- Wisker first appeared on television in 2008 in an episode of The Bill. Wisker appeared in an episode of a British police drama.
- In two episodes of “Hold Me Tight” on the Bill, he played the role of Mason Kemble.
Best Performances Of All Time:
• Holla at Me (2013)
• Man in the Mirror (2013)
• Taste Like Nandos (2013)