Stephanie Anna Marie Zantua was the Steffiana De La Cruz’s birth name. The Steffiana De La Cruz net worth is $5 million. She was born in the Philippine on August 28, 1974. Her age is
49 years old. She had a childhood dream of becoming a successful actress, which inspired her to pursue her passion and succeed as one. Cruz has been in numerous movies and television shows, but her most well-known role is from the 2009 film “Paul Blart: Mall Cop.” Her performances in films like “Zookeeper,” which was released in 2011, “Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2,” and many others have made her famous.
Steffiana De La Cruz Education:
Family & Relationship:
The famous and well-known actor Kevin James wed Staffiana, a famous actress, in June 2004. Four children were a gift for the couple.
He was famous as a model and actress and did so many jobs with so many modeling agencies. After that she start working as a actress.
Steffiana appeared in the 2009 film “Paul Blart: Mall Cop” with Kevin James, Jayma Mayes, and numerous other actors.
She then acted in the 2011 film “Zookeeper,” which also starred Leslie Bib, Kevin James, and Rosario Dawson.
Steffiana De La Cruz Net Worth:
The net worth of Steffiana De La Cruz is $5 million plus.
- She was born on August 28, 1974, in the Philippines.
- She moved to the United States when she was 5 years old, settling in Brooklyn, New York.
- Steffiana began her career as a model, appearing in various commercials and print ads.
- She made her acting debut in 2002 with a small role in the film Maid in Manhattan.
- Steffiana is married to comedian Kevin James, whom she met on the set of the film Hitch. The couple has four children together.
- In addition to her acting career, Steffiana is also a philanthropist, actively supporting various charities and organizations.
- She is a talented cook and often shares her favorite recipes on her social media accounts.
- Steffiana has a passion for travel and has visited numerous countries around the world.